Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh My God!

I just spent an hour and a half on the phone with Wells Fargo trying to determine whether or not I qualify for the new government mortgage modification plan. I was cut off twice. I was transferred, finally, to five different people before I got to the right person; she couldn't help me because the plan was too new and she really didn't know much about it.

My head is hurting. I have stomach cramps. My sinuses are starting to bother me. I should be used to this by now, after dealing for years with Comcast, Dell, and my arch-enemy Verizon, but it's still hard to take--when you can't get a straight answer, when you have to listen over and over and over again to "This call is very important to us. Please hold for the next available representative."

Adding insult to injury: I was writing this blog while on hold, giving an interesting play by play, which I thought was pretty humorous, although painful. I was speaking to the fifth person who supposedly was the expert. I asked her specifically whether or not I would have to use up all my money before I qualified for a loan remodification or if my low income was enough to qualify me? When she didn't know I told her I had read on financialstability.gov that you had to warrant that you did not have sufficient liquid assets to qualify. I was wondering what "warrant" meant and what was the definition of sufficient liquid assets. She had not heard of this and asked if I could find the exact place in the website where this was stated. While looking for this, I went to my favorites and lost all I had written in my blog.

Which increased my head and stomach pain.

I don't want to whine, but oh my god, how tortuous.

And now I am writing this with an intent to be inspirational and motivational and feel like I was just beaten up. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment